Leads software pre-sale and post-sale activities utilizing knowledge of industry or industry segment processes and challenges. Collaborates with account team to identify and qualify opportunities, articulate business and technical value, own and drive the pre-sales activities including (but not limited to) business development activities, develop and deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations, develop proposals (RFP/RFI), formulate optimal solution architecture, performing proof-of-concept/proof-of-values and prototyping using SAS technologies based on specific customer requirements discuss implementation approaches, working closely with alliance partners, etc. #LI-CC1
- Keen interest towards pre-sales role, responsibility and challenges that comes with it. He or she should be a well-organized, confident, self-motivated, team player, resourceful, responsive, dependable, creative and innovative professional.
- Possess tertiary Degree/Major/Master in Analytics/Statistics/Applied Mathematics/Information System/Computing/Computer Science/Engineering.
- Professional certifications like Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Security+, ISSEP (Information Systems Security Engineering Professional) or GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) preferred.
- Possess 8-10 years of analytical work experience involving data acquisition/analysis, decision support, data mining, predictive modeling, text analytics, and operations analytics or from a software vendor, including demonstrated proficiency with analytical software. Alternatively, your experience may have been gained within a consulting practice or a professional services firm.
- Knowledge of network and/or operating system security, computer network intrusion detection/prevention systems, firewalls, IT network-based attack methodologies and tools, security operations and incident response technologies and methodologies desired.
- Has investigative mindset who has keen eye in identifying, monitoring and examining activities involving theft, fraud, official misconduct, misuse of public resources.
- Proactive and look for creative ways to position the value of SAS analytical solutions by incorporating specific industry/domain expertise and business/functional knowledge.
- Familiar with and confident in engaging the public sector in Singapore and GovTech.
- Hands-on experience and exposure to various analytics technics, methodologies, and approaches (including Big Data Analytics) are desired.
- Working knowledge of SAS Analytics technologies and open source languages like Python and R is desired.
- Programming proficiency as required for prototype development and product demonstrations.
- Good knowledge of SAS competitors is desired. Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of SAS technologies and similar competitive technologies to effectively compares/competes and position SAS.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn