With over 40 years of innovation in analytics, big data and more recently in cloud solutions, SAS is the Global leader for in analytics. It is our employees who continue to push the boundaries and with your help, we will continue to change and expand the world of analytics.
By joining the SAS Education team, you will be the point of contact for all the customers and represent SAS as a knowledgeable and advisory contact for existing customers on SAS education matters. You will be responsible for getting SAS training services offered in front of clients to showcase how SAS education can help in their business.
- In this role, you will be reporting to the Sr Manager, Sales education and training who is based in India.
- Advises internal and external customers to determine the appropriate training services offered by SAS and its subsidiaries.
- Builds customer networks, especially with C-levels and senior executives.
- Sells SAS training services to current and prospective customers; works with other sales personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Fulfils wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualifies level of opportunity and type of account.
- Consults with customers to determine needs for individualized training services; advises customers on appropriate solutions.
- Works with training services account representative, training customer service representatives, and others to outline available products and services, and to leverage sales situations.
- Responds to customer inquiries via various communication channels such as email, web, phone (i.e. Education’s 800 number), and social media.
- Works with customer and provider to design plans for training services.
- Provides support for self-paced e-Learning and learning software products.
- Provides support on curriculum and product inquiries for other teams in the division and other groups in the company.
- Follows-up with customers periodically to track customer satisfaction levels and identify opportunities for additional services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other related field.
- Working knowledge of selling training services, education, academy, software and hardware terminology.
- Ability to effectively communicate with users and clients.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel when required.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn