SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
As part of the NL Finance team and reporting towards the BeNeLux Finance Director, your mission will be to make sure our financial operations runs smoothly. Working either directly with customers, partner or our vendors, our goal is to build successful long term relationship.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Procurement2Pay: run Basware (Purchase Orders) & Kofax (invoices) for Procurement2Pay process, inclusive intercompany.
- Bank: update all receivables/payables.
- Assets: record & depreciation of Assets.
- Variable fee (royalties to HQ) calculation and posting.
- General Accounting: Maintenance of company journals and ledgers; reconciliations of company financial data, researches variances, and adjusts as needed. Enters, reviews, and/or approves financial transactions in company financial systems.
For the BeNeLux:
- Collections & E-billing for BeNeLux.
- Order2Invoice (PSD/ Edu invoicing) for BeNeLux, first to start with NL.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Assists in the setup of processes and procedures to properly capture, track and report company transactions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Finance Director.
Experience, education & language requirements
- Potential to grow functional
- 0-2 years of functional experience, preferably in a large corporate environment.
- English: Full professional proficiency
- Dutch: Full professional proficiency
- French: Intermediate working proficiency is a plus
Other Points of Attention
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and apply generally accepted accounting principles, interpret financial/performance data.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to interact with management and customers; holding self and others accountable for providing a positive professional experience.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn