SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Meaningful work isn’t too much to ask for.
Project Manager for Seoftware Implementation
We are searching for an experienced project manager who is going to be responsible for selected SAS service delivery activities in Serbia. If you have experience with implementing software solutions in enterprise environment, are at home in telecom or finance industry and enjoy strategic relationship-building activities, this might be your next career opportunity!
What you will do:
- Work closely with SAS customers on all stages of SW implementation lifecycle (e.g. lead specification clarification workshops, coordinate data mapping activities, communicate regular status update of the project implementation, preempt/proactively resolve escalations – if any)
- Coordinate SAS service delivery team/subcontractors participating on projects and work closely with service delivery teams on the customer’s side
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and at agreed quality
- Explore and develop new business relationships on the customer’s side to convert them into business opportunities in mid- to long-term time perspective
What will make you successful in the role:
- Previous experience with delivering SW solutions in enterprise environment
- Able to coordinate a team to achieve all agreed milestones on time and in agreed quality
- Knowledge of telecom industry ecosystem and dynamics
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Passion in relationship-building and business development
- Project management certification will be highly appreciated
- Fluent knowledge of Serbian and English language
- Readiness to travel to customer within Serbia on regular basis or Adriatic region on occasional basis