The JMP Division of SAS is successful and growing, which means we are in the market for smart people to join our sales team.
At JMP, we offer very competitive income, work/life balance and career growth opportunities. We believe people is our most important asset.
As a JMP Inside Sales Executive role you will be responsible for the sales of JMP product family to existing customers and new accounts in Southeast Asia through phone and email, utilizing a consultative selling approach to prospective and current accounts. Major responsibilities will include implementing all aspects of territory business development, Managing lead handling, qualifying and selling process, using sales funnel management(salesforce.com) and forecasting to identify accounts with high 'close' potential, to qualify and to forecast timeframes to close business; following up to ensure customer satisfaction; conducting significant direct call campaign for marketing and customer care initiatives, and coordinating with the Pre-sales consultant and Account Executive on demos and technical support for accounts. #LI-CC1
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct selling of JMP product family via receiving and making outbound calls
- Responsible for small & medium business accounts
- Develop & maintain good business relationship with key customers
- To ensure timely distribution and accurate quotations, qualify opportunity and follow-up to close deals
- To qualify & identify opportunities and follow-up on potential deals
- Enhance positive customer experience & satisfaction through timely response to customers' enquiry
- Work closely with Account Executive to develop & identify new opportunities & maintain existing customers
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ statistic or related background
- 3+ years of successful experience in sales of computer software, hardware or IT solutions (such as ERP, CRM, Data warehouse and etc)
- Good communication through phone and email
- Willing to learn and to grow to next level of career
- Knowledge of software acquisition cycles
- Written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team comprised of a Pre-sales consultant, Account Manager
- Ability to sell training and service
- Ability to quickly build trust and maintain long term relationship with existing accounts
- Ability to build trust through phone call, email and other on-line channels
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn