SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
We are looking for a subject matter expert in Risk with a focus on SAS Risk Management, based in Hong Kong.
In this position, you will primarily participate in the implementation phase of SAS Risk solutions, and as well support during sales and design phase. During the sales and design phase you work closely together with the SAS sales and pre-sales teams, where you will assist in (technical/product) sales activities to maximize revenue.
- Engage with our customers to gather requirements, through personal interaction and by conducting (large group) workshops.
- Scope and define work effort, support resource planning and estimate cost on Risk aspects of a project.
- Provide reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies.
- Build a trusted relationship with our clients and account executive in order to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other technical SAS resources.
- Leverage detailed Business/Risk/Technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
- Assist in the response to RFI/RFPs utilizing your expertise and experience, as well as the RFP Repository and crafting thorough and compelling answers.
- Deliver standard and/or customized software demonstrations and presentations outlining the technical features, competitive advantages and business benefits of the SAS software as they apply to client needs.
- Install/configure a number of SAS solutions and products with focus on Risk Management.
- Interact with R&D and Technical Support to make recommendations on product, process, and documentation.
- Extensive experience in risk management product implementation, preferably with SAS software.
- Interacting with different cultures in one team.
- Stakeholder / customer management of a customer which has a complex organization and where internal interests are not always aligned.
- Workshop facilitation and communications.
- Software product demonstration in front of large audiences.
- Working independently and as part of a team.
Knowledge & Qualification:
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or similar.
- Expert knowledge of SAS Risk Management solution / subject areas.
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts and best practices.
- Understanding of sales strategies and cycles.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Insurance and/or Banking Regulations like IFRS9, Basel, Solvency II, IFRS17.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn