SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Consulting Services Sales & Advisory is one of three key pillars that underpin the Consulting business across Australia and New Zealand alongside Services Delivery and Services Operations. #LI-NE1
Due to outstanding project wins within police sector,SAS is seeking a Senior Advisory Consultant with strong Police /Law Enforcement / Public security sector experience.
- Develops and executes domain specific Consulting/Sales strategy that positions and establishes SAS the key industry/domain analytics partner. Activities include the following: identifying industry trends and sources of major disruption in the industry, establishing strategic vision and value propositions based on SAS offerings, and articulating a solution capability at the C-level. This sales strategy will address what to position and how to position; and will identify any gaps in SAS’ existing offerings that need to be addressed.
- Identifying revenue-generating Consulting services opportunities inside and outside targeted account alignment, engaging and leveraging other experienced resources within SAS, and preparing and delivering software / services proposals.
- Proactively building a trusted relationship with executive leadership across targeted accounts and working closely with all levels of the accounts to accelerate maturity in business analytics across people & skills, process definition & management, data capture & leverage, and technology.
- Building the SAS brand through domain-based thought leadership at domestic, regional, and global levels through active engagement and participation in blogs, social media, conferences, publications, academia, and other high-profile channels.
- Travel as business requirements dictate at management discretion.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Police Specialised Industry / Domain knowledge and experience in Public Security / Law Enforcement a must
- Ability to position and sell consulting and advisory services in support of customer outcomes.
- Ability to conceptualise client needs and translate them into specific implementation strategies.
- Fundamental understanding of how enterprise technology is used across information management, business analytics, business intelligence, or other related areas.
- Knowledge of SAS technology and general awareness of business analytics technology.
- Public speaking experience, workshop facilitation, or related presentation experience, including sales or management presentations.
Education: Bachelor's in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Commerce, Information Systems, or related field. Higher-level degrees in related or relevant areas preferred.
Experience: Ten years experience in management consulting, executive leadership, or complex solutions design and execution. Experience in developing and delivering a consulting / advisory services pipeline practice preferred.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn