Senior Business Solution Manager - Data Management & Business Intelligence
Assists sales teams, pre-sales teams, and senior and executive management to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Influences sales through domain or business expert credibility brought directly to ongoing sales cycles by enabling those who will be executing sales cycles or through supporting business development efforts. Uses Data Management and Business intelligence expertise to lead pre-sales activities related to company strategy around Analytics and Business Solutions
- Builds trusted relationships with sales teams and client accounts, such that they can leverage their domain and/or business/industry expertise.
- Delivery of compelling software demonstrations as appropriate to the sales situation.
- Strategizes with sales team on objectives for customer meetings.
- Clearly articulate the breadth and value of software and the company in the assigned domain or business/industry area.
- Leads and assists in the response to RFI/RFP’s or business case requests
- Works with product marketing, product management, sales, and R&D groups to validate market-driven sales approaches to support strategic initiatives
- Contributes to the design and production of sales, pre-sales and marketing materials and present them internally, online and on various conferences
- Understands an entire industry and/or specific business processes within organizations which the company’s software, along with the company, can be deployed to support.
- Maintains the highest standards of expert Industry knowledge at all times.
- Supports senior/executive management through the execution of workshops, or other means, to examine the pipeline and suggest appropriate activities to expand the pipeline.
- Maintains a clear map of company software capabilities to customer needs and business processes as well as into a specific industry where applicable by analyzing industry trends and other market information to identify common opportunities
- Develops and manages relationships in strategic markets and accounts including building customer networks, especially with C-levels and senior executives.
- Runs workgroups to share sales best practices, identify new opportunities, share sales successes and to proactively drive appropriate information to field constituents
- Possesses strong knowledge of a set of the company’s software and how they, along with the company, should be positioned, demonstrated and utilized to demonstrate the highest levels of value of the customer.
- Fully understands the architecture and inner workings of the SAS software portfolio they support.
- Maintains the highest standards of expert domain and technology knowledge at all times
- Has deep knowledge of technology and IT trends related to Business Intelligence, Data Management, and Analytics and has strong knowledge related to this industry.
- Understands IT systems architectures and is experienced in creating and enriching customers current architectures.
- Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of company offerings in assigned areas.
- Knowledge of sales and product marketing techniques and business partner relationship development strategies
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Public speaking experience.
- Ability to work effectively in teams
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn