Data is everywhere. 2.5 quintillion (2,500,000,000,000,000) bytes of it are created every day. And the universe is a vast, complicated place. Anyone with the tools to understand this data, has the keys to unlock the world. SAS gives you the keys. Our powerful analytics software helps banks reach their customers more effectively. It enables local councils to tackle corruption and save valuable resources. And it analyses medical data to help doctors efficiently allocate organs for transplant operations.
However, in spite of our powerful technology, we are nothing without our people. Our founder Jim Goodnight says that 95% of his assets drive out of the gates every evening, and this is clearly shown in our corporate culture. We are frequently ranked as having a top workplace culture, and pride ourselves on creating an open, friendly environment which supports our employees and allows them to grow.
And we need more people to join us. But not just anyone. We need you!
Senior Marketing Specialist – Norway
(fixed term until December 31. 2019)
Are you curious?
Do you want to be a part of creating the success for the market leader in analytics?
Do you want to excite your customers, with the latest and greatest from the marketing toolbox?
Are you passionate about data, and all the opportunities it has to offer?
We are looking for Senior Marketing Specialist in our Nordic team. You will be responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns to build mindshare and market share in the Nordic market. You will be working with a Nordic team to develop a comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) plans that includes a variety of content, events, email, social media and innovative campaign approaches.
- Lead and deliver marketing efforts in Norway through an integrated go-to-market plan
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns. Design and execute the strategy and secure internal communication to the organization
- Cooperate across the Nordics and EMEA to leverage from a global organization
- Deliver digital services ranging from consultation to execution
- Discovery and planning sessions
- Creation of prototypes etc.
- Content creation using different social media channels
- Participate in organizing marketing events
- Vendor Management: Facilitates meetings and discussions with an extended team of channel specialists, content marketers, subject matter experts and other constituents to define the appropriate marketing channels and strategies associated with the goals of the go-to-market plan.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of marketing concepts including content, digital, social and email strategies
- Strong proven business acumen
- Proven understanding of market needs and successful segmentation of the market
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good organizational, project management and facilitation skills. Ability to take lead in projects on a Nordic level.
- Understanding of digital marketing channels
- Solid analytical abilities and data-driven decision making
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn