SAS is transforming our Talent Acquisition model to deliver game changing recruitment strategies globally. If you are an innovative leader that can deliver results while building strong, connected partnerships, we want you to be part of our journey as a senior leader on the Talent Acquisition team.
In this highly visible role, you will report to the Senior Director of Global Talent Acquisition and interact with senior leaders and hiring managers with dispersed teams across the APAC region.
We are currently seeking candidates from across the APAC region with a primary focus on Singapore or Hong Kong.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge; SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
About the Team:
Our Talent Acquisition team believes we can change the world when we match passionate people with the right opportunity. Our promise is to provide an authentic recruiting experience by being responsible, doing things right, and exceeding what’s expected, with the vision of being the leader in Talent Acquisition, globally.
About the Role:
Help SAS build its future and continue to hire the best talent needed to transform the way the world works. We are the market leader in business analytics software services – thanks to our people. You will lead a team of A-players responsible for the overall candidate experience and building the pipeline of talent for our APAC Operations.
We also stand by an empowering management philosophy; not only will your ideas be respected, but as a leader, we expect you to empower your team. If you love a challenge, seek new ways to do things and want to be a part of something that matters, we want to hear from you.
- Design and implement strategic initiatives with business leaders that supports the SAS employer brand and delivers a pipeline of qualified candidates to ensure the business staffing levels are fully optimized.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition team to execute on recruiting initiatives, compile competitive and market intelligence, and ensure a positive candidate and Hiring Manager experience.
- Own resource management and capacity planning to ensure effective resource allocation while partnering with TA team members on stretch or high volume assignments.
- Understanding of various APAC country employment Laws and compliance regulations.
- Build and develop dashboard reports to measure the productivity of the APAC team, while demonstrating performance outputs and business planning needs.
- Lead, coach, and mentor a high performing team through individual development plans, skill development, and timely performance feedback.
- Lead and project manage recruiting initiatives that have a high-impact on business growth.
- Lead and participate in Global Talent Acquisition projects, representing the interests of the different requirements within APAC as well as the wider Company.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners.
- Deliver results as measured by KPIs including cost per hire, data integrity, time in process, candidate quality and diversity, process adherence, and candidate/stakeholder satisfaction
- A degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing or related fields.
- Extensive experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Deep experience in leadership within a Global Enterprise Technology Sector with a proven track record in developing and delivering talent strategies.
- Experience managing remote recruitment teams across the APAC region.
- Strong business acumen and impeccable ethics, with a demonstrated ability to manage Global Talent Acquisition functions.
- Excellent client-facing skills and presentation skills. Personal presence, communication skills and credibility necessary to effectively interact with and influence enterprise management.
- Strong leader of teams and able to show abilities to implement strategies to attract the Top-Talent.
- Able to manage an organization with 10-15 people.
- Able to work at scale but also be hands on with executive level recruitment and senior leadership positions.
- Demonstrated success in technology solutions to include iCIMS and Workday.
- Strong skills working in a corporate senior level role for a global technology company.
- Located in APAC and willing to travel up to 25%
- Influencing skills
- Track record of successfully engaging with senior leaders to drive talent acquisition strategy
- Ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications
- Strong project and operational management skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Energetic, solution-oriented, self-motivated and results focused
- Flexible and adaptable style and can successfully navigate competing priorities
- Strong business acumen and a clear understanding of labor market trends and competition
- Proven ability in solving complex issues and challenges
- Genuine and fun with reputation for integrity
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the requirements stated above.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn