SAS is continuing to build its business within the Public Sector in Ankara. This role is an exciting opportunity to initiate defense and civil security business in SAS Turkey.
You will be responsible for sales of SAS software products, solutions and services in a multi-tasking environment to major public sector customers in the areas of Defense and Civil Security.
- Sells software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; works with other sales personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Identifies the route-cause of customer’s problems and helps to resolve them via implementation of SAS software solutions
- Qualifies level of opportunity and type of account.
- Prospects within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
- Develops a basic understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures.
- Plans and implements growth plans, including sales, consulting services, and education services.
- Directs complex sales opportunities, including implementation plans, which include the coordination of internal and/or external professional services.
- Delivers timely and accurate sales forecasts to management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid experience in selling complex software solutions within Defense and Civil Security
- Good understanding and active relations with major system integrators in the field
- Knowledge of corporate/government software acquisition cycles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & Turkish.
- Able to work autonomously with an existing network to leverage within the Public Sector
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn