You will be part of a small team responsible for new risk software revenue in France and work as an integral part of the North EMEA Risk Solution Team (UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Russia).
The duties include delivering global key value propositions like IFRS17 and Solvency II and potentially supporting Insurance propositions to the French Market but also identifying regional and local opportunities as well as aligning and prioritizing them within the target segments defined by the regional sales management team in the France.
You act as the Insurance domain SME for the France Risk Practice in order to provide presales support and advisory services to SAS customers and prospects on our product and solution portfolio leading to new software revenue as well as higher satisfaction of existing SAS customers.
The French Risk team reports into the leadership team of the North EMEA Risk Director, but a strong alignment to the French Management team and the French business plan is required.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Provide domain expertise in Insurance Market and of business processes within Risk and finance
- Provide Pre-sales Support for Risk propositions within the insurance sector
- Work with North EMEA peers to share best practices, with emphasis on industry expertise and sales methodologies to provide consistency across teams. Working with sales management to fully qualify and manage the delivery of pre-sales Proof of Concept/Value engagements
- Risk solution deliverables throughout customer engagements (e.g. solution/domain enablement, discovery, value quantification, best practices) in support of presales activities. Preparing and delivering presentations and demonstrations that articulate a solution capability and proposition
- Assist in identifying key accounts, existing and emerging propositions to determine strategies that maximize revenue
- Providing content/SME leadership on targeted accounts for the prioritized Risk value propositions and business development projects; coordinates with other business units & geographies to share best practices and approaches
- Ensure account engagements and activities provide a strong transition to post-sales process and customer adoption.
- Assist in developing and executing an annual aligned France Risk business plan in order to prioritize value propositions and resources and ensure that the region maximizes our revenue potential within the Risk domain area
- Present and give demo's, create and deliver workshops & take the lead in POC's at client site
- Deliver training on SAS Risk technology solutions to regional teams including positioning, capabilities and benefits, POV best practice, competitive intelligence, packaging & pricing.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in French & English language
- Detailed understanding of Insurance Market and business processes within Risk and Finance
- Actuarial experience or qualification
- Excellent understanding of the Risk technology landscape and emerging trends within Insurance
- Established network within the French Risk landscape – clients, partners and vendors.
- Public speaking experience.
- Ability to develop clear business direction and identify emerging opportunity areas.
- Ability to lead and motivate a project team and develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to travel across the region (approx 15% of your time)
- Some Knowledge of sales methodologies and practices.