SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Alongside with the growth of our business , we're looking to strengthen our presales capabilities by bringining top notch industry strategists. You will work with a high-performing presales network to transform a world of data into a world of intelligence. You will champion a certain domain, be it insurance risk or artificial intelligence (AI), when supporting sales/ presales teams and senior management to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. You will also look to provide industry/ domain thought leadership on SAS behalf.
- Builds trusted relationships with sales teams and client accounts, such that they can leverage their domain and/or business/industry expertise to increase the company’s credibility and communicate the company value proposition primarily in sales situations that advance the sales of software. Ensures that proper expectations are set to ensure customer satisfaction. This may involve the delivery of compelling software demonstrations as appropriate to the sales situation.
- Strategizes with sales team on objectives for customer meetings. Understands how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provides strategic leadership for sales opportunities.
- Clearly articulates the breadth and value of software and the company in assigned domain or business/industry area.
- Strategically states how the company differentiates from the competition, to empower sales/pre-sales to identify opportunities and successfully position SAS, and/or to 3rd parties such as analysts or the press.
- Assists in the response to RFI/RFP’s or business case requests utilizing the RFP Repository and/or crafting thorough and compelling answers and proposals that effectively differentiate the company from our competitors.
- Works with product marketing, product management, sales and R&D groups to validate market driven sales approaches to support strategic initiatives and ensure customer and market direction input is reflected in ongoing releases.
- Contributes to the design and production of sales, pre-sales and marketing materials.
- Proactively drives customer retention efforts.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of sales and product marketing techniques, business partner relationship development strategies, or technical functions within the technology industry and/or knowledge of a specific industry, market, technology, or business initiative related to area of assignment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Public speaking experience advantageous
- Ability to work effectively cross-teams
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field related to area of assignment.
Typically requires eight years of experience in sales, marketing, business partner relationship development, or technical functions within the technology industry (including related products and services). Experience in a specific industry, market, technology, or business initiative related to area of assignment may be substituted for experience in the technology industry.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn