SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
SAS is seeking a senior technical consultant with experience across to join the Canberra team, the role will involve consulting and implementation services including requirements gathering, analysis, solution development, knowledge transfer, opportunity assessment and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. #LI-NE1
• Provides timely, professional and quality delivery outputs on assigned projects, leveraging expertise in the application of specific SAS technologies, solutions, methodologies, and project experiences.
• Leverages detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains including Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations.
• Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
• May conduct customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting and presentation.
• Acts as the business lead for complex engagements.
• Works proactively with others for the purpose of cross-training and knowledge transfer.
• Builds trusted advisor relationships with internal/external customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience or knowledge of SAS products highly desirable
• Excellent problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills
• Experience across security, data management, system integration, business intelligence and/or reporting would be advantageous
• Knowledge of relational databases, scripting languages, open source programming/design and cloud computing
• Current Federal Government Security Clearance desirable or must be an Australian Citizen to enable assessment for a Federal Government Security Clearance.
• Proven experience working with 1 or more Federal Government Departments
• Platform administration enablement and mentoring
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn