• Supports sales cycles and manage strategy, including identifying opportunities, develop proposals, presentations, business consulting, workshop, demonstration, and proof of concept.
• Provides consultancy on proposed solution, business processes, architecture, IT system and organization to selected customers in Data Management area.
• Provides strong leadership while handling client meetings or workshops, highlighting the challenges, drawing up solutions, presenting findings and convincing clients of the solutions.
• Identifies, develops and wins major related sales opportunities.
• Builds and manages trust-based, long-term relationships with customer’s organization on all levels, including C level.
• Holds considerable knowledge of company’s products and application areas; becoming proficient in the use of SAS Data Management products
• Understand the concept of big data, data management, machine learning, and AI.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in quantitative fields: Computer science, Engineer, with an MBA preferred or equivalent experience.
• 10 years’ experience+ in sales consultant, solution consulting, or business analyst
• 7 years’ experience+ in Data Management practice
• Experienced in proposal development, proof of concept, demonstration and solution configuration
• Experience in banking, insurance, telecommunication, retail is a plus
• Good Knowledge in Business Analytics & data mining concept
• Strong communication skill both Thai and English
• Strong presentation skill
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn