SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
As our business enjoys considerable success in HK, we're looking to speak to experienced engagement managers that may help drive continuous revenue growth and operational excellence of our Professional Service Delivery (PSD) department.
You will lead PSD business development, manage complex client engagements and be responsible for resulting services revenue. Internally, as a bridge between sales/ presales and delivery teams, you are able to identify gaps quickly and come up with solutions fast to enusre a rapid flow of information.
This will be an exciting opportunity for someone who has strong commercial savvy and possibly a technical or program management background, to come in and help drive our success to its next level in a highly visible role.
- Lead sales and business development efforts for broad range of consulting services, such as implementation delivery of industry solutions, standalone services for analytics, modeling, reporting and data management services, IT administration support and managed services, deployment support and management, business consulting and analytics advisory.
- Manage ongoing services engagements as well as generate new services revenue resulting from continuous engagements with assigned customers
- Responsible for success of analytics initiatives, programs or functions of assigned customers through continuous engagements enabling the customer
- Build long-term relationships through competence, trust and credibility with stakeholders and executives across the customer’s organization.
- Ability to create a vision and articulate the value of Consulting Services to CXO level customer stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver presentations to senior management (CXO) levels
- Manage services related revenue target including opportunity pipeline/funnel development, risk assessment, cost/benefit analysis as well as forecast signed services revenue and resource requirements for proposed services engagements
- Proactively develop and execute services sales strategies to drive software-independent standalone services revenue
- Act as the Lead Consultant responsible for managing new and on-going services opportunities in strategic accounts that are beneficial to SAS as well as to the Customer
- Oversee project management and delivery of ongoing implementations with assigned customers
- Continuously build expertise and advisory skills beyond SAS technology on how to successfully enable and deliver analytics programs for customers
- Spends 50-60% of time in person onsite with customer stakeholders
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of strategic sales techniques; SAS solutions and services, architecture and resources.
- Clear understanding of sales strategies and cycles.
- Strategic selling and negotiating skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects; ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to travel domestically on a frequent basis.
- Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills, decision making skills in complex situation.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Cantonese.
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science or related field.
Typically requires 8 years' experience in Consulting or Technology space with proven commercial acumen and software-based program management skills. Strong experience in at least one vertical market preferred, be it risk management, compliance, banking security, customer intelligence or loT.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn