SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
Information and Analytical Systems Analyst- Human Resources
Provides technical, analytical and functional support on the use of global HRIS applications, systems and tools.
- Provide global system administration including, but not limited to, system configuration, monitoring and auditing systems, researching and resolving problems, and performing scheduled activities and integrations.
- Gather user requirements and collaborate with global cross-functional teams including HR, IT and other lines of business to deliver, design and implement solutions.
- Analyze and recommend system enhancements or solutions to ensure efficiency in business processes as well as data integrity across all systems.
- Ensure HRIS configuration and global user role assignments are fully aligned with SAS’ data protection and privacy strategy.
- Identify impact and enhancement opportunities introduced during system upgrade cycle(s) and direct and participate in regression testing.
- Composes and maintains resource material, including system and user documentation and presentation materials.
- Troubleshoot technical issues within the applications and systems and ensures appropriate parties are involved to the resolve issue.
- Serve as a Named Support Contact for all HRIS applications and systems and create/escalate system issues with vendor as needed. Ensure requirements are fully aligned with SAS’ data protection and privacy strategy.
- Provides recommendations for solutions to HR system needs.
- Consults with senior management prior to implementing solutions.
- Participates in HR Technology initiative teams.
- Researches solutions in existing or new products when analyzing the best solutions for a business application.
- Periodically performs quality checks and usability testing and recommends changes as needed.
- Initiates user meetings.
- Reports and tracks issues with vendors to resolve issues.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Develops custom programs and reports as requested by users.
- Identifies and recommends to management new technologies that will resolve complex technical
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge of: SAS, R, workday
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse staff
- Ability to prepare and interpret technical specifications
- Good knowledge of report writing and systems management
- Working knowledge of computer security
- Good project management skills
Master's degree in Statistics or closely related field with extensive knowledge in the application of statistics using the SAS system.
Typically requires a minimum of 3 years experience analyzing data and/or teaching, including at least one year using the SAS system.