Big Data. Bigger Opportunities.
Some people see data as facts and figures. But it’s more than that. It’s the lifeblood of business. It contains an organisation's history and it’s trying to tell you something. SAS helps customers around the world make sense of the message. As the leader in business analytics software and services, SAS transforms data into insights that give our clients a fresh perspective on their business. They can identify what’s working. Fix what isn’t and discover new opportunities.
Consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the world (Number 2 World's Best Multinational Workplaces 2013 & 2014), and receiving awards Great Place to Work Ireland last 4 years in a row. Today, as always, we seek the best talent to help us build on our success. SAS has over 13,000 worldwide employees, approximately 4,000 across Europe with customers in 138 countries. SAS believes if you treat people as if they make a difference to the company, they will, and this is reflected in everything we do and achieve.
SAS is continuing to add to its global success by growing the Contact Centre in Dublin. We are building a pipeline of suitable profiles to add to the team. If you are interested with relevant skills & meet job description requirements, please submit CV & we will be in touch when hiring activity commences.
If you have a passion for providing great customer experiences then read on because we want to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Engagement Executive for the French Market. Come join a fun, friendly & creative team.
Primary Accountabilities & Responsibilities include:
- Engage, educate, and develop inbound inquiries through customer engagement to resolution
- Explore and fulfil customer needs by identifying and creating sales-ready leads that are escalated to the sales teams
- Provide direct response interactions with customer across all channels, including phones, live chat, email and social media.
- Document and track customer interactions in the company’s CRM system.
- Customer resolution, providing quick response by either resolving inquiries or referring the customer to the best resources for resolution
- Social media monitoring to include a variety of owned and engaged channels and pages such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Provide feedback and recommendations on how to build, strengthen and improve customer experience
- Collaborate with Asia Pacific & US Contact Centre, Sales Team and Marketing Teams to add value to the role, identifying improvements and sharing best practices for the territory
- Fluent French & English essential. Additional European languages a great advantage
- Bachelor Degree Level Education
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voice-mail, MS Office)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Customer Centric Environment, preferably in the areas of Customer Service, Sales, Loyalty or Engagement role essential
- Preferred education in the subjects of Digital, Marketing, Analytics, Technology, Computer Science, but not essential
- On-line or Digital marketing experience and/or awareness of Personas, Content Engagement, Social Channels, Live Chat Engagement
- Preferred experience in a B2B environment, but not essential
- Preferred experience working in the technology sector required but not essential
- Flexibility required around working hours which may need to vary suited too country/territory needs, earliest start time 8am, latest working time 8pm Monday to Friday
- From time to time travel to the US or Territory country may be involved
- Knowledge of SAS products and services preferred but not essential
- Analytical, the ability to read, interpret and contribute to the improvement of KPIs and Reporting results.
- Passionate, about Customer Experiences, with proven skills in best practices, canned responses, positive first response or procedural flows an added advantage
- Ability to identify opportunities through exploration of customer needs
- An excellent commutator written and orally, you may be asked to prove these skills through on-line testing or live chat simulation and your listening skills will be tested within the interview
- Problem solver, quick thinking with the ability to understand a breath of knowledge and use this to link to resources and research that can provide resolution to customer queries
- Proven Technical abilities in using a variety of CRM platforms and systems
- Teamwork and Collaboration skills are essential as those skills are what makes great individuals and great teams
- Leadership potential with strong work ethic, ability to work independently, self-motivated, time management skills, team oriented and a person that can thrive in an environment of diversity & inclusion
- Competitive Base Salary
- Life Assurance cover
- Flexible Benefits Scheme – provides opportunity to select options suitable to individual needs
- 25 days Annual Leave. This role is based in Dublin, Ireland. We have a modern working environment with superb facilities designed to promote wellbeing, creativity and collaboration.
Important- Please note all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland & not require visa or sponsorship at any stage throughout the process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn