Data is more than just facts and figures. It can tell a story – the past, the present and, potentially, the future of an organisation, an industry or even a nation. But without a good storyteller to bring it to life, data is like an unwritten book. It’s our job at SAS to be great storytellers. With our advanced analytics tools, we transform data into insights that tell the true story about an organisation. We help people understand what’s really working in their businesses, fix what isn’t and discover new opportunities.
For over 40 years we’ve been giving our customers the power to know – and through constant innovation we’ve remained the leader in analytics software and services.
Yes SAS makes great software, but it’s our people who make the real difference. Our people look beyond facts and figures to deliver the insights our customers need. We want our people to truly love what they do – so we’ve worked hard to establish a culture that fosters creativity, collaboration and innovation. We’re proud to be recognised by the Great Place to Work® Institute where we are ranked No. 2 globally.
We value diversity in our workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. So if you are interested in joining us then we’d love to hear from you. Check out our careers page for more information about life at SAS and current role vacancies. And if you want to hear more about those great stories we keep talking about, our customer stories tell a powerful tale about how the use of SAS’ advanced analytics is transforming our customer’s worlds.
SAS is looking to recruit a Customer Engagement Executive for the Japanese/Korean Market for our Beijing office.
We are seeking to hire a Customer Engagement Specialist who is passionate about engaging with our customers and enthusiastic in providing solutions, choices and options to our customer’s when they need us.
The Customer Engagement Team provide contact center support through multiple channels including Live Chat, Social Media, Telephone, On-line Contact Forms and E-mail.
The candidate selected for this position will play an important role in branding and representation of SAS values and leadership in the market place.
An overwhelming majority of customers continue to use SAS year after year and we believe it’s because we hire great people to create great software and support services that exemplify our values of being approachable, customer-driven, swift & agile, innovative and trustworthy.
Our customers count on us to be available for them and we seeking the right candidates that put the customer at the forefront of their daily routines and that can add value in a startup environment through team collaboration, process improvements, and experienced at driving positive customer experiences and interactions.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop inbound inquiries to provide a positive customer experience and explore customer inquiries to identify sales-ready leads through engagement & resolution
- Provide direct response interactions with customer across all channels, including phones, live chat, email and social media.
- Excellent skills in the use of social media & communication platforms such as Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Document customer interactions in the company’s CRM system.
- Provide quick response by either resolving inquiries or referring the customer to the best resources for resolution & escalating recommendations on how to build, strengthen & improve customer response.
- Technically savvy, ability to rely on own resources & quickly research a response on own initiative when needed. Positive & energetic approach with excellent listening & strong writing skills.
- Collaborate with US Contact Centre, Sales & Marketing Teams to add value to the role, identifying improvements and sharing best practice for the territory.
- Self-starter who is a team player and enjoys solving problems and multi-tasking
- Positive attitude, ability to make satisfied and unsatisfied customers happy that they contacted us
- Analytical, the ability to read, interpret and contribute to the improvement of KPIs and Reporting results.
- Passionate, about Customer Experiences, with proven skills in best practices, canned responses, positive first response or procedural flows an added advantage
- Ability to identify opportunities through exploration of customer needs
- An excellent communicator written and orally, you may be asked to prove these skills through on-line testing or live chat simulation and your listening skills will be tested within the interview
- Problem solver, quick thinking with the ability to understand a breadth of knowledge and use this to link to resources and research that can provide resolution to customer queries
- Proven Technical abilities in using a variety of CRM platforms and systems
- Teamwork and Collaboration skills are essential as those skills are what makes great individuals and great teams
- Leadership potential with strong work ethic, ability to work independently, self-motivated, time management skills, team oriented and a person who can thrive in an environment of diversity & inclusion
- Japanese, Korean and English are essential, additional Asian languages are an added advantage but not necessary
- Bachelor Degree Level Education
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voice-mail, MS Office)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Customer Centric Environment, preferably in the areas of Customer Service, Sales, Loyalty or Engagement role essential
- Experience of working in a call centre or BPO
- Preferred education in the subjects of Digital, Marketing, Analytics, Technology, Computer Science, but not essential
- On-line or Digital marketing experience and/or awareness of Personas, Content Engagement, Social Channels, Live Chat Engagement
- Preferred experience in a B2B environment preferred but not essential
- Preferred experience of working in the technology sector required but not essential
- Flexibility required around working hours which may need to vary suited too country/territory needs, earliest start time 8am, latest working time 8pm Monday to Friday
- From time to time travel to the US or Territory country may be involved
- Knowledge of SAS products and services preferred but not essential
- Excellent salary & benefits
Important- Please note all applicants must be legally eligible to work in China & not require visa or sponsorship at any stage throughout the process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
SAS will not accept any unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. Please do not submit any CVs or candidate profiles to the SAS Talent Acquisition team, nor to any SAS personnel. SAS will not pay for any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.