Role: Sales Plan Administrator / Analyst
Job Function/Job Family: Sales Support (SU), Sales Operations
- Build individual Sales Plans, following approved guidelines.
- Enters and tracks sales credit to determine sales commission compensation.
- Analyzes the parameters of timeliness and specific amounts of sales credits.
- Reviews Credit Policies to ensure accurate sales crediting.
- Develops reports to perform quality assurance testing of data and makes any necessary changes.
- Maintains all related records including data in the sales compensation system, all data accessed by the sales compensation system used in generating payouts, and compensation payout records.
- May perform staff support activities needed for the communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas.
- Calculates commission/incentive award payments to sales personnel according to plan documents.
- Reviews commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Interacts with sales management and staff to ensure compensation plan is administered as communicated by management.
- Interacts with sales management and sales staff to provide clarification and general understanding of the sales credit model and polices. Resolves reconciliation issues.
- Performs activities needed for the development, implementation, communication, and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas, including writing appropriate language for existing compensation plans and developing new compensation plans with defined parameters.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of General Accounting Principles
- Working knowledge of sales and sales commission process, pricing and crediting procedures
- Excellent proficiency with Excel, sales tools (CRM) and applications, Sales Compensation Application
- Good analytical skills (issue resolution, business and market research)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to take framework guidelines and analyze possible options to determine best course of action
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal customers
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field
- Experience in sales or business operations, administration, accounting or finance.
- Typically requires five years or more experience in the relevant area.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn