If you have to spend, on average, 54% of your waking hours at work, why not do something meaningful – that you can be proud of? SAS is making a difference in people’s lives all around the world. Our analytics software helps organizations make the kinds of important decisions that drive change each and every day – like how to capture the bad guys, keep kids safe, feed the hungry, and even ensure that people who struggle to learn are not lost.
Responsible for aligning the strategic marketing plans around a key initiative, product line, business unit and/or beacon account to SAS’s overall sales and marketing strategy. Develops and executes integrated campaigns associated with generating leads and building awareness, and may be involved in increasing renewal revenue at each stage of the customer journey. Works with a team to develop a comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) plan that includes a variety of content, events, email, social media and innovative campaign approaches.
- Leads or delivers marketing efforts designed to accelerate revenue, increase renewals or build awareness through an integrated go-to-market plan aligned to the initiative, product line, business unit and/or target account.
- Develops integrated marketing campaigns which are comprised of lead generation, lead acceleration, awareness, and retention elements strategically planned around the stages of the customer journey. Designs and executes the strategy, and communicates the effort accordingly with all levels from constituents to executives.
- Facilitates meetings and discussions with an extended team of channel specialists, content marketers, subject matter experts and other constituents to define the appropriate marketing channels and strategies associated with the goals of the go-to-market plan. May solicit input and feedback through direct interaction with Customers or Partners for a greater customer focus.
- Liaise with multiple organizations across SAS, including the product line, business unit, and other countries or regions to represent the go-to-market plan and gather feedback to drive the planning process.
- Measures and reacts to success metrics, performs actionable analysis and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI.
- May leverage, enhance and (where applicable) adapt corporate marketing initiatives to be regionally messaged and relevant in order to ensure the right message is delivered to the target audience at the regional level.
- May proactively contribute to global peer groups including sharing best practices and working cross-functionally to accomplish continuous improvement and increased sharing and learning, with the goal of establishing consistency across the globe.
- Executes, and may help develop, campaigns within the go-to-market plans
- Provides recommendations to resolve complex business problems
- May lead marketing activities across one or several campaigns
- May be responsible for operations and logistics of marketing activities, events and/or campaigns in accordance with the go-to-market plan
- Proactively shares best practices at the regional level
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Considerable knowledge of marketing concepts including content, digital, social and email strategies and business-to-business acumen
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Good organizational, project management and facilitation skills
- Excellent understanding of marketing communication concepts and sound proficiency in key internal and external software applications
- Ability to understand and translate complex technical information to internal and external audiences
- Solid analytical abilities and data-driven decision making
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn