JMP is a business unit of SAS that produces interactive software for desktop statistical discovery. Pronounced “jump,” its name suggests a leap in interactivity, a move in a new direction.
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 60,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.
JMP is currently looking for a seasoned sales professional to focus on the North China market, based in Beijing. In a JMP Sales & BD role, you will be responsible for the sales of JMP product family to new and existing customers through both direct sales model utilizing a consultative selling approach to prospective and current accounts.
Major responsibilities will include implementing all aspects of territory and account management; developing territory sales plans and account sales strategies; prospecting; using sales funnel management and forecasting to identify accounts with high 'close' potential, to qualify and to forecast timeframes to close business; following up to ensure customer satisfaction; conducting significant direct contact with accounts and travels to account sites; and coordinating with the Pre-sales consultants on demos and technical support for accounts.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree of Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 8+ years of successful experience in sales of computer software or Enterprise Applications (such as ERP, CRM, Supply Chain, Data warehouse and etc) to Central China Manufacturing sector(such as auto, high-tech, chemistry, Machinery, Electronics, Food&Beverage, and etc.) or BFSI(Banking, Finance, Security, Insurance).
- Excellent written, verbal communication/presentation skills and excellent interpersonal/organizational skills
- Knowledge of software acquisition cycles of JMP’s target industrial buyers
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team comprised of a Pre-sales consultant and Inside Sales Representative
- Ability to initiate and lead sales opportunities; to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics and to develop a sales plan; to communicate technical and business concepts and the ability to travel on a frequent basis
- Knowledge of data analysis application areas in the industries
- High level customer network in the following industries of North China region: High-tech, Manufacturing, Pharma, Chemical, Automotive, public health etc.
- Fluent English skill preferred
- Master and above degree preferred
Candidates with less experience may be considered as Account Executive
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn