The JMP Division of SAS is successful and growing, hence we are in the market now looking for smart, and talented individual to join our team as Customer Success Manager. The Customer Success Manager will manage a portfolio of customers who have purchased our strategic technology and solutions with the goal of supporting the customer from onboarding through technology adoption and use expansion. This position is an integral part of JMP’ long term relationship with its customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized and the ultimate success of the business relationship. Beyond direct interaction with our customers, this individual will work with internal JMP organizations to ensure customer needs are being met in a timely manner.
- Serve as primary post-sale point of contact to develop strong customer advocates at all levels of the organization (IT to user to Exec) that enable the CSM to become a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Responsible for customer communications and conflict resolution
- Jointly define success with customers by understanding the business problems customers are trying to solve in order to best manage the adoption of the software and exceed customer expectations.
- Create and execute Customer Success Plans that set the vision for strategic adoption and usage to align with the business needs and goals of the customer
- Monitor Customer Success through metrics and other measurements.
- Develop an understanding of JMP products and services available to help customers adopt and leverage the software to meet their goals and business needs
- Discover opportunities for additional software, services, education and references and direct leads accordingly.
- Introduce new versions of software to existing customers.
- Develops strategy to work with customers and internal resources to coordinate contract renewals.
- Manages the protection of revenue for the existing renewal stream.
- Assesses account needs and recommend appropriate solutions by applying knowledge of Institute marketing goals and objectives, JMP applications, supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and industry knowledge.
- Works closely with virtual sales team, account managers and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS or related field.
- Typically requires a minimum of five years of experience in sales, business partner relationship development, or technical functions within the technology industry. Experience in at least one vertical market preferred.
- Good knowledge of basic sales techniques
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
- Knowledge of JMP products, solutions and services preferred