Great work. Dynamic Talent. Awesome Culture!
“Because we eliminate unnecessary distractions and help relieve everyday stress, our employees are happier, healthier and proud of the difference their work makes” – Jim Goodnight, CEO, SAS
If you have to spend, on average, 54% of your waking hours at work, why not do something meaningful – that you can be proud of?
SAS is making a difference in people’s lives all around the world. Now, it is your turn to give people “The power to Know”.
Come join a team of dynamic individuals and contribute to a winning culture!
About SAS R&D India
SAS R&D India (Pvt.) Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of SAS Inc., USA, is a key development center for Research and Development of products and solutions for SAS. The Pune office, being the largest R&D center outside the US, is focused on developing strategic products and solutions of SAS.
- A leading SAS R&D centre, established in 2000, based on delivery, innovation and passion
- Located in Magarpatta City in Pune – a modern integrated township including STPI and SEZ units
- An environment for people with long term commitment, building leading edge enterprise software products
- Apart from R&D, the center also hosts various other teams such as Product Management, Enterprise Excellence, Pre-sales, Tech Support, User Experience, Technical Publication, Professional Services and Hosting support team for our SaaS division
HR Business Partner
- Experience 10-14 years of professional experience in handling a variety of responsibilities in human resources.
- Partners with assigned SAS business units to deliver value-added services to management and employees that align with overall business objectives.
- Partners with SAS business leaders to develop action plans that achieve organizational objectives.
- Provides guidance and input on strategic workforce planning and talent management.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues; provides guidance on, and assists in, performance improvement and conduct related issues.
- Facilitates conflict resolution at all levels.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provides policy guidance and interpretation; recommends and implements changes.
- Sources candidates through multiple channels, such as internet applications, employee referrals, print advertising, cold-calling, career fairs, and industry meetings.
- Assists in creating a recruitment strategy for assigned team; implements the strategy.
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Develops and implements cost effective sourcing and advertising that will minimize the time it takes to fill positions.
- Provides applicants with information regarding the company; promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Manages the recruiting process, which will include posting positions, screening resumes, assisting with the interview process, and referring qualified candidates to management or appropriate staff. May assist with other processes, such as conducting reference and background checks, closing out requisition files in accordance with all compliance guidelines, and preparing and extending job offers.
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process.
- Manages activities related to the new hire onboarding process.
- Creates a compelling employee experience which requires a deep understanding of the needs and expectations of employees.
- Assesses people experiences across the organizations through various collaborative employee engagement forums and provides insights to leaders on a regular basis.
- Works with HR team and leaders to close outstanding issues for short/long term, enhancing employee experiences that enables great work culture and talent retention.
- Supports quarterly/ annual L&D plans of the organization in liaison with the vendors, executing vendor agreements, arranging training venue, setting participants expectations and raising other requests with partner departments, as the need may be.
- Administer all aspects of HR transactions in HRIS (new hires, status changes, salary adjustments, transfers, terminations, location changes and manager changes).
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on employees in HRIS, ensuring complete confidentiality; partners with other support teams across SAS to research and resolve problems.
- Provide general ad-hoc reporting support, including HR metrics, staffing statistics, and headcount reporting while ensuring data integrity, data privacy, and appropriate analytics.
- Supports and participates in assigned HR projects and initiatives; performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Acts as department liaison and responds to general inquiries from managers and employees; regularly communicates with candidates, employees, and managers (at all levels) regarding HR-related matters.
SAS Research & Development (India) Pvt. Ltd. Know more about SAS R&D India
Level 1, 2A & 3, Tower 5, Cybercity
Pune - 411 013
Tel: +91-20-4911 8888
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn