Background and Experience
SAS is seeking a software testing professional with an experience of 2 to 4 years in financial / accounting domain. The candidate should have successful track record of working in financial planning and accounting preferably developing software products for global teams. Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to address small and large audiences when required.
Experience of working in Global software organizations engaged in provision of large software development.
Essential Technology Experience:
- Mandatory knowledge/experience working financial planning and accounting domain.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or related field.
- At least 2-8 years of experience doing financial analysis with an emphasis financial reporting and planning within a multi-currency environment
- Proven ability to communicate financial scenarios to internal departments with little finance experience
- Knowledge of best practices for design, implementation, and controls in financial applications including the ability to create test scenarios based on this knowledge
- Detailed experience with at least one of the following applications: SAS Financial Management, Hyperion, Oracle, PeopleSoft or SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong documentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible when changes in work requirements and direction dictate
Experience of these items would be useful:
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of financial or accounting application development and testing will be added advantage.
We are a friendly team, and we’ll be offering you plenty of opportunities to develop your career. Interested? Then please get in touch to find out more!
- Your primary responsibilities will include working with internal divisions to review requirements, functional specs, and use-case scenarios.
- Assisting in communication of requirements to development; responding to questions.
- Creating testing scenarios for assigned domain areas
- Designing, documenting, executing, and verifying test cases, which may include accounting, planning workflow, data integrity, and/or usability.
- Reporting and documenting software defects and verifying fixes.
- Interpreting consultant and customer reported problems and assisting in resolution; and performing other duties as assigned.
SAS Research & Development (India) Pvt. Ltd. Know more about SAS R&D India
Level 1, 2A & 3, Tower 5, Cybercity
Pune - 411 013
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn