Here at JMP we are passionate about empowering scientists and engineers to explore data visually. We are constantly expanding our global footprint, selling to new territories and building strong relationships with new and existing customers.
We are looking to strengthen our EMEA Sales team function by hiring an experienced Sales professional to sell JMP software products to current and prospective customers in the Nordic region
You will be responsible for finding new business and managing existing accounts where you will have ownership of the full sales cycle through to close. You will be responsible for sales of JMP software products in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to prospective and current accounts.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast-paced, highly transactional B2B sales environment for the largest privately owned software vendor globally who constantly ranks high in workplace awards.
- Be the point of contact for implementing all aspects of territory and account management. . Fulfil a wide range of requests for information from current and prospective customers; qualify level of opportunity and appropriate resources required.
- Generate leads through prospecting, cold-calling, up-selling and cross-selling activities.
- Partner with current and potential customers to schedule meetings, demos and make recommendations.
- Work collaboratively with the JMP field sales organization to position and leverage sales opportunities.
- Have exposure to leading engineering, manufacturing and life sciences companies.
- Receive formal sales training and career development.
- Must have Danish or Swedish language skills and it is desirable if you have had experience selling in to the Nordic Market
- Relevent previous experience, with a successful track-record, in the sales of computer software solutions or scientific and engineering hardware (including products and services related to JMP’s target markets). Specific experience related to JMP’s target markets may be considered in combination with the above requirements.
- This is primarily a new business role which suits a focused and high-activity sales person. The new revenue comes from new-name accounts and also existing customers where the sales opportunities need to be uncovered and developed
- Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics and develop a sales plan; ability to communicate technical and business concepts and relate them to JMP software and user needs; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of sales techniques; knowledge of software acquisitions cycles and buying influences.
- Ability to travel regularly and extensively within the territory and occasionally internationally. Bachelor's degree, in Engineering, Science, Business, MIS, or other relevant technical discipline would be beneficial.
This role is based from our London or Marlow office
We have a modern working environment with superb facilities designed to promote wellbeing, creativity and collaboration.