We are searching for an accomplished technology enthusiast who enjoys discussions with external customers on how analytics can be applied to their business issues.
If you are able to articulate following concepts from a business/analytics/technical perspective
- Which part of the assembly like will most likely malfunction in coming week from today?
- How many bananas does a customer need to order to satisfy all customer needs and to have none left on stock?
- Which employees are most likely to leave in the next 6 months and need a retention plan to be put into place?
- How can I optimally schedule time of the call center agents so no calls are dropped, yet each agent is fully utilized most of his/her working time?
AND you are able to extract information from a particular subdomain (being it retail, manufacturing, banking, energy or any other) and apply your technical knowledge to create a working and practical data concept, this might be your next opportunity.
In your job you will:
- Set-up strategy on how to position analytical software on the market covering up to 6 countries – CZ, SK, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia
- Work with respective sales teams in these locations (on-site or remotely), define sales tactic and support sales deals across various industries (banking, insurance, telco, manufacturing, energy)
- Meet our customers and prospects
- Support sales cycle (in months) of our opportunities
- Lead the workshops, prepare and deliver presentations, demonstrate our analytical software and work on Proof of Concept
- Actively participate in Analytical community of our presales consultants, share knowledge and experience
- Cooperate with other functions – marketing and delivery services
- Promote analytical trends – Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Data Science - on internal and external events
- Work on projects (collateral, use cases, sales play) on regional level including countries from Czech Republic to Dubai
- Be active on social sites
- Learn our software solution portfolio – we are ready to train you, no worries
To be successful in this job, you will need:
- Solid education background in mathematics/statistics/any other data-related field
- Previous experience with creating complex data concepts based on information extracted from customer meetings
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ideally incl. public speaking
- Passion for technology and enthusiasm to spread it around you
- Previous experience in working in large and complex software implementation projects
- Active participation on full sales cycle of a complex software-related solution
- Fluent English
Working in SAS at this role is a unique opportunity to:
- work for market leading software company for Data Science and Machine learning (evaluated by Gartner Magic Quadrant 2019)
- show how data science and artificial intelligence change the world and business environment of our customers
- learn how to cooperate across different countries, customers and industries
- move your career to next level and extend your current experience and knowledge
- promote yourself on regional level