- In consultation and alignment with SAS global Alliances & Channels objectives, develop and execute business plans with clear goals, measurable objectives, and defined success criteria for assigned region/assigned Partner(s).
- Acts as primary point of contact for named partner(s) and manage all aspects of the alliance relationship with accountability for meeting partner revenue quotas.
- Deliver high-value partner SAS revenue via the Alliance Partner organization by utilizing in-depth knowledge of BU/Country needs, partner expertise, and multiple business model options so that SAS can maximize partner value during the solution sales cycle to increase SAS close ratios and revenue.
- Maintain particular focus on Sales, Marketing and Product Management as well as Partner Programs to ensure consistent messaging and communication to partners.
- Coordinate partner, SAS pre-sales, and SAS Professional Services team members to design/develop/execute successful pre-sales support and delivery engagement models to ensure integrated coordinated team and competent delivery of integrated and repeatable offerings.
- Track and report results (revenue, pipeline, and other key success metrics as agreed to with management) to ensure that objectives are met. Manage the pipeline process with input of Sales and pre-sales activities utilizing the SAS system of record for sales, Orion, and in compliance with the Partner Program, Opportunity Registration Form (ORF) for partner recognition.
- Work in conjunction with the Legal Division to ensure implementation and compliance with SAS Partner Program to ensure maximum scale and consistency across industry or geographic boundaries.
- Acts as an educator on partner competencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of solution selling and product marketing techniques, business partner relationship development strategies, or technical function within the technology industry and/or knowledge of a specific industry, market, technology, or business initiative related to area of assignment
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or other related field
- 8 years of experience in sales, marketing, business partner relationship development, or technical function within the technology industry, including related products and services. Experience in a specific industry, market, technology, or business initiative related to area of assignment may be substituted for experience in the technology industry
- In–country business perspective
- Ability to influence & build business relationships at all levels
- Ability to use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Ability to reliably build process for long term project success
- Ability to work effectively in (multinational) teams in an open environment, under remote leadership
- Motivated self-starter, focused on business result
- Understand SAS technology and strategic directions
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Public speaking experience
- Excellent English language ability
- Ability to travel
What we offer:
- Work in one of the leading IT professional firm
- Stable working environment
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Possibility of development and career progression
- Contract of employment
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Wonderful Alliance team spirit
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn