SAS Sales Academy Graduate Program
Are you a recent graduate who’s a self-starter and a true independent thinker? Do you have the confidence, drive and enthusiasm to launch your own software sales career? YES? Then SAS’s Sales Academy is the right place for you!
The SAS Global Sales Academy was created to build a global talent pipeline of next generation sales leaders in SAS offices around the world. The SAS Global Sales Academy program provides you with an opportunity to enhance the knowledge you’ve acquired at University & to develop the necessary skills to then become a successful contributor in the field of high value, software sales.
So if you are a recent University Graduate ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion and the potential to grow, with no limits!
Accepted applicants are hired full time and paid to learn on the job. The Academy Program, beginning July 2019, is comprised of 18 weeks rotation between your base office in Istanbul, Turkey and comprehensive training at our global headquarters in Cary, North Carolina, USA.
The training program includes a blended approach of instructor-led classroom training, self-directed e-learning, self-study materials, interactive role plays, case studies, and role-specific scenarios. Upon completion of the training program, academy hires will have the necessary tools to be successful in their role as an Associate Account Executive based in Istanbul.
- Sales Methodologies
- Ethics and Compliance
- Business/Financial Acumen
- Social Selling
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Business Case Development
- Vision Creation
- Territory and Account Planning
- Negotiation Techniques
As an Associate Account Executive, you will:
- Create and uncover sales opportunities in both new and existing customer accounts through well-planned demand generation efforts, including cold calling and other prospecting techniques to generate customer interest and provide a targeted value proposition.
- Research marketing goals and objectives, SAS applications, supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and industry knowledge to assess account needs and develop sales opportunities.
- Implement aspects of territory and account management and development including qualifying, forecasting, and pipeline management of sales opportunities within your account/territory.
- Close software sales and achieving assigned software revenue targets.
Academy Program Requirements
- Bachelor's degree gained in the past 2 years from an accredited university, preferably in Sales, Business, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or related field of study
- Internship experience or academic projects in sales, marketing, or information systems.
- Candidates must be able to obtain a USA B1 Visa and be willing to split their time between Istanbul and the SAS headquarters in the United States for the 18 week training program beginning July 2019
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- A keen interest in a career in software field sales.
*When submitting an application, please attach your CV and include your contact details*
Data is more than just facts and figures. It can tell a story – the past, the present and, potentially, the future of an organisation, an industry or even a nation. But without a good storyteller to bring it to life, data is like an unwritten book. It’s our job at SAS to be great storytellers. With our advanced analytics tools, we transform data into insights that tell the true story about an organisation. We help people understand what’s really working in their businesses, fix what isn’t and discover new opportunities. For 40 years we’ve been giving our customers the power to know – and through constant innovation we’ve remained the leader in analytics software and services.
Yes SAS makes great software, but it’s our people who make the real difference. Our people look beyond facts and figures to deliver the insights our customers need. We want our people to truly love what they do – so we’ve worked hard to establish a culture that fosters creativity, collaboration and innovation.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.