To keep up with the customer demand, we are looking for a consultative sales professional to join our UK team selling to and managing our largest customers in the UK insurance industry.
The insurance industry is changing fast. Data and analytics is at the heart of almost every insurers strategy. From support for digital innovation to protecting their business and their customers from fraud, our clients are looking to apply machine learning and other advanced analytics to become more customer centric orgnasitions. With the support of the worlds leading enterprise insight platforms, you will become a trusted advisor to our customers, understanding their challenges and helping them on their journey to become a customer centric leader.
There are no shortage of opportunities to engage your clients, with the ability to support a wide range of stakeholders across every aspect of an insurers business. Whether it be supporting innovation within pricing, developing the use of image analytics within claims or tackling the most challenging new regulations such as IFRS17, your work will be varied and stimulating.
- Strive to develop a deep understanding of your customers, their strategies and business goals to become a trusted advisor in data and analytics
- Consult with your customers to identify relevant opportunities and work closely with the customer to develop a clear business case with robust business value statements
- Develop 2-3 year account plans and strategies in collaboration with the customer considering the existing SAS user communities and where our analytics platform and industry solutions could bring most value
- Work closely with pre-sales resources and other SAS technology teams to support your customers journey from on-premise software to realise the benefits of public and private cloud
- Manitain existing and develop new revenue across software, consulting, services and education offerings to deliver year on year revenue growth
- Lead an experienced bid team to respond to formal RFX documents with the support of product, pre-sales and strategic partners
- Contribute to UK insurance go-to-market strategies using your industry and client knowledge
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of the insurance industry or a domain within the industry such as finance, actuarial, claims, fraud etc
- Strong commercial awareness and able to engage both business and technology communities across your accounts and identify appropriate opportunities
- Experience of leading internal teams across marketing, sales, pre-sales, delivery and partner organisations to deliver a range of solutions which can be complex solutions with global reach
- Experience of our core solution areas including analytics platforms, data management and visualisation to support Digital, Pricing, Marketing, Claims, Forecasting, Fraud and Risk business challenges.
- Able to develop clear long-term account plans and strategies that inform and lead the wider SAS teams to deliver value to our customers and to use your resources in the most efficient manner
- An ability to lead opportunities with sales cycles that vary from 3 - 18 months