SAS is a market leader in advanced analytics. On March 20, 2019 we unveiled our company’s commitment to Artificial Intelligence with a $1 billion investment over the next three years through software innovation, education, and expert services.
We believe in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results? We are looking to hire a commercial, proactive Sales Operations Manager, who has a solid proven background in sales operations or business controlling. The role will assist & advise Senior/Executive Sales Management on daily operations, analyse & interpret data & providing recommendations to the sales unit to other internal divisions.
Sales Operations Manager location Sweden or Denmark
In this role you will
- Act as a Business Controller on reporting related tasks
- Forecasting & reporting on all revenue streams ( software, renewals, services, premium support etc.)
- Pro-actively provide insight into opportunities, pipeline, forecasting, segmentation, consumption, win/loss
- Drive & ensure high quality accuracy in data
- Provide analysis & recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline, leads etc
- Partner with various stakeholders across various functions( Sales,Customer Advisory)
- Assist sales management in developing business plans and reviewing with executive management.
- Provide insight & recommendations on projects & initiatives, coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management & sales teams
- Provide coaching and direction on performance issues at all levels of the sales vertical/sales division.
- Engage with industry leaders, take initiative from NEMEA & SAS HQ US
- Work cross Nordic countries and business units on selected tasks
- Experience in sales/account management and/or supporting sales management.
- Experience coming from an IT/Software industry
- Understanding of working in a matrix organisation
- Experience in sales process is a plus, with ability to interpret data & forecasting is a must. Reporting is a key requirement of this role
- Business acumen
- Experience in working in matrix organization
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills
- Analytical skills transform data into business sense
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent relationship & stakeholder management
- Sense of urgency and manage various tasks simultaneously with short deadlines
- Fluent in English and Swedish/Danish
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn