SAS has created value for insurers around the world for many years and we are perfectly placed to continue to support this industry to respond to the most recent technology trends and challenges. Whether we are engaging in the fight against fraud, transforming customer experience or meeting regulatory demands, SAS can deliver value from the most advanced analytics and machine learning techniques faster than any other provider.
We already have a strong foundation in AI which includes advanced analytics, machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing and computer vision.
On March 20, 2019 we unveiled our company’s commitment to Artificial Intelligence with a $1 billion investment over the next three years through software innovation, education, and expert services.
Senior Solution Consultant / Actuary in Denmark
Your task is to Provide consulting services, including solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites, assist sales teams with sales activities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
You will meet diverse customers among the Danish/Nordic insurers and your work may cover different topics such as Solvency II, IFRS17, pricing and valuation. This position is ideal for a candidate interested in combining insurance/actuarial domain skills with technology and who enjoys working in a customer-centric setting.
- Works on consulting projects for insurance industry customers
- Delivers project results as an expert within SAS solutions for insurance
- Provides deep knowledge and experience with SAS Solutions including solution configuration, solution functionality and troubleshooting.
- Ability to map customer requirements and solution design to SAS solutions
- Leverages detailed technical and functional knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of the actuarial domain(including life and non-life insurance mathematics)
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, in writing as well as orally
- Experience from working within the insurance industry, (either with an insurer, within consulting or a software company catering to the insurance industry)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as SAS; R, Python, Matlab.
- Knowledge of SQL and data management
- Travel as business requirements dictate at management discretion.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn