Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
Working as one of two Account Executives in the State Government team will present you with the opportunity to drive citizen centric change, deliver strategic value and engage in truly meaningful work. You will be working with the forefront of technology to solve some of our greatest policy challenges and dramatically change the way government services are delivered such as:
- Generating sales of SAS software products, solutions and services
- Qualifying new sales opportunities
- Networking and establishing new relationships
- Building upon existing accounts
- Forecasting time to close business
- Managing sales pipelines in line with targets
- Collaborating with other account executives, presales consultants and technical consultants during a sales cycle
- Preparing quotations, proposals and set time schedules
- Developing an understanding of company pricing and procedures
- General administrative duties as required in the role
What we’re looking for
[This section should include essential requirements – only add bullets here for requirements that are non-negotiable/essential to the job.]
- Proven sales experience in the Commercial industry
- Understanding of Data Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Networks and establishes contacts in key areas
- Adapts sales approach to fit the audience
- Drives activity and motivates the people around them
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn