It is an exciting time to join the SAS Asia Pacific Talent Acquisition team! SAS is transforming our Talent Acquisition model to deliver game changing recruitment strategies globally and we are looking for innovative recruiters to join our growing team in Asia Pacific. We are currently seeking a Strategic Recruiter to join our global network. This Recruiter will be responsible for the overall success of recruitment across ASEAN and in some cases may be responsible for providing recruitment support across other Asia Pacific regions. This recruitment support will include proactive searches for top talent, advertising and branding open positions across the talent market, conducting phone interviews and providing hiring managers with a short list of highly qualified candidates.
The AP Talent Acquisition team is diverse, well connected and extremely focused on candidates experience and the business needs. We are spread across Malaysia, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia and the description of our team would be energetic, cohesive, productive and high performing. We believe in team work and supporting each other through our work and we are very keen in hiring another team member who shares the same values as us!
- Provide an outstanding experience to candidates whilst promoting the company’s brand and image.
- Build strong relationships with the hiring managers by providing a gold standard service.
- Source candidates through multiple channels.
- Talent pool future roles.
- Draft and place advertisements on job boards and internal career website.
- Conduct preliminary phone interview and shortlist the best talent to the business.
- Work seamlessly with a cohesive and well knitted team.
- Maintain the recruitment application tracking system (ATS) accurately and other reporting systems as required.
- Remain updated on emerging technology changes within SAS.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- 5 – 8 years previous experience working as an IT recruiter – ideally some experience in an internal role (RPO / Executive Search).
- Regional recruiting experience for Asia Pacific is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of the technology space and various streams within IT.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills and able to build and maintain relationships.
- Strong time management, attention to detail and strong multitasking skills.
- Possess solid experience with networking and sourcing via social media.
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.
- Able to handle high volume/high pressure environment.
- Must be results driven but also able to have fun with the team.