What you’ll do:
As a JMP Regional Sales Manager, you will report to the JMP General Manager, APXJ who is based in Shanghai, China. In this role, you will manage the JMP Account Executives team and JMP Inside Sales team across SEA and ANZ. You will be responsible for internal sales management and daily supervision of this sales team while working closely with the JMP management team on Regional Business Strategy, Sales & Marketing Plan, Strategic Account Development, Customer Enablement, Industry Penetration Programs, , etc.
- Define go-to-market strategy in SE Asia market
- Execute the sales plan
- Act as official public speaker for JMP in SE Asia
- Responsible for achievement of TSR Revenue Target.
- Delivering timely and accurate sales forecasts to management both in SFDC and meetings.
- Planning and implementing both revenue and employee growth plans.
- Coordinating resources from sales, Inside Sales, Systems Engineering staff and JMP Business Operations for selling, supporting and promoting JMP products.
- Assist in setting and reviewing performance and sales goals for JMP Teams
- Work in conjunction with JMP legal staff and JMP Business Ops to negotiate contracts and bids.
- Assisting sales representatives to meet goals in day-to-day performance, sales, and increased product knowledge, both industry and technically.
- Accompanying JMP AEs on sales calls including pre and post call coaching and mentoring.
- Responsible for timely recruitment and hiring of staff.
- Directing complex sales opportunities, including implementation plans, which include the coordination of internal and external team resources in the Americas or with global counterparts or peers around the world.
- Interpreting sales policies, advising representatives and sales assistants in the handling of complicated sales and policy issues, and emphasizing the requirement for use of divisionally-adopted sales methodologies.
- Determining equitable sales assignments and administering sales “splits”.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Statistics, Marketing, Computer Science, Mathematics or quantitative related field.
- Min 10 years of experience in software sales, including Five or more years of Sales Management experience.
- Extensive regional selling experience and equipped with strong industrial insights in order to develop a solid planning and strategy to grow the JMP business in the region.
- Proven track record of successfully achieving a sales targets as both individual and manager.
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic sales techniques and principles specifically in the software industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of at least three industries and/or market segments.
- Knowledge of corporate software acquisition cycles.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Knowledge of sales and sales management experience with any combination of six sigma, manufacturing QA, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, High Tech industry, Chip fabrication, or any related field.
- Knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques; knowledge of hardware and/or software acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- Advanced knowledge of industry software and hardware terminology and concepts; knowledge of JMP solutions and services preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills; strategic selling skills.
- Excellent organizational skills; strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Ability to work independently and to build a team.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics and to develop/execute sales and marketing plan.
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts.
Preferences (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of JMP and SAS product lines, or competitors