If you have to spend, on average, 54% of your waking hours at work, why not do something meaningful – that you can be proud of? SAS is making a difference in people’s lives all around the world. Our analytics software helps organizations make the kinds of important decisions that drive change each and every day – like how to capture the bad guys, keep kids safe, feed the hungry, and even ensure that people who struggle to learn are not lost.
"By 2020, Gartner estimates that predictive and prescriptive analytics will attract 40% of enterprises' net new investment in BI and analytics." If you are a competitive overachiever and passionate about selling, join the fastest growing software segment – Analytics.
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for a Sr. Alliances Specialist for aligning SAS and Partner strategies and for developing and executing business plans to maximize mutual business value.
- Develop and execute business plans with clear goals, measurable objectives, and defined success criteria for assigned SAS region and assigned Partner(s).
- Focus on assigned partner(s), acts as primary point of contact for named partner(s) and manage all aspects of the alliance relationship with accountability for meeting partner revenue quotas.
- Deliver high-value partner SAS revenue via the Alliance Partner organization by utilizing in-depth knowledge of Country needs, partner expertise, and multiple business model options so that SAS can maximize partner value during the solution sales cycle to increase SAS close ratios and revenue.
- Identify, develop, and maintain relationship with influential executives within SAS and the Partner’s organization who can/will materially impact our ability to execute.
- Responsible for aligning SAS internal strategy and direction with respect to the Alliance business and market focus.
- Perform and maintain peer mapping to identify appropriate and equivalent stakeholders from SAS and the Partner and to align roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate partner, SAS pre-sales, and SAS Professional Services team members to design/develop/execute successful pre-sales support and delivery engagement models to ensure integrated coordinated team and competent delivery of integrated and repeatable offerings.
- Work in conjunction with the Legal Division to ensure implementation and compliance with SAS Partner Program to ensure maximum scale and consistency across industry or geographic boundaries.
- Business plans should be developed with consideration for joint business development, thought leadership, marketing and market presence, lead generation, partner enablement plans, and will include revenue targets and other key success metrics.
- Monitor and ensure partner program compliance.
- Develop and manage day-to-day operations for assigned partner(s) to ensure that they are effectively managed and that performance objectives are achieved.
- Track and report results (revenue, pipeline, and other key success metrics as agreed to with management) to ensure that objectives are met.
- Manage the pipeline process with input of Sales and pre-sales activities utilizing the SAS system of record for sales, Orion, and in compliance with the Partner Program, Opportunity Registration Form (ORF) for partner recognition.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent knowledge of solution selling and product marketing techniques, business partner relationship development strategies, or technical function within the technology industry and/or knowledge of a specific industry, market, technology, or
- business initiative related to area of assignment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Public speaking experience.
- In –country business perspective.
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Ability to travel nationally
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn