If you have to spend, on average, 54% of your waking hours at work, why not do something meaningful – that you can be proud of? SAS is making a difference in people’s lives all around the world. Our analytics software helps organizations make the kinds of important decisions that drive change each and every day – like how to capture the bad guys, keep kids safe, feed the hungry, or combat fraudulent money transactions.
"By 2020, Gartner estimates that predictive and prescriptive analytics will attract 40% of enterprises' net new investment in BI and analytics." If you are a competitive overachiever and passionate about selling, join the leader in the fastest growing software segment – Analytics.
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in advanced analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for a Sr. Alliances Manager for aligning SAS and Partner strategies in the Netherlands. In this role you will develop and execute business plans to maximize mutual business value.
This position is an integral part of SAS’ long term relationship with its partners, and the efforts put forth by our Sr. Alliance Manager will directly impact the value realized and the ultimate success of the Dutch overall sales target. This is a highly visible role, where success relies heavily on business drive, visibility and team-building skills across matrixed organizations.
- Focus on assigned strategic alliance partners (Global Advisory firms and System Integrators) within The Netherlands. You will act as primary point of contact for named partners and manage all aspects of the alliance relationship with accountability for meeting partner sell with revenue quotas.
- Deliver high-value partner SAS revenue via the Alliance Partner organization by utilizing in-depth knowledge of Country needs, partner expertise, and multiple business model options so that SAS can maximize partner value during the solution sales cycle to increase SAS close ratios and revenue.
- Work proactively with the SAS direct sales teams
- Identify, develop, and maintain relationship with internal SAS stakeholders and the Partner’s organization who impact our ability to execute.
- Responsible for aligning SAS internal strategy and direction with respect to the Alliance business and market focus.
- Perform and maintain peer mapping to identify appropriate and equivalent stakeholders from SAS and the Partner and to align roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate partner, SAS pre-sales, and SAS Professional Services team members to design/develop/execute successful pre-sales support and delivery engagement models to ensure integrated coordinated team and competent delivery of integrated and repeatable offerings.
- Work in conjunction with the Legal Division to ensure implementation and compliance with SAS Partner Program to ensure maximum scale and consistency across industry or geographic boundaries.
- Business plans should be developed with consideration for joint business development, thought leadership, marketing and market presence, lead generation, partner enablement plans, and will include revenue targets and other key success metrics.
- Monitor and ensure partner program compliance.
- Develop and manage day-to-day operations for assigned partner(s) to ensure that they are effectively managed and that performance objectives are achieved.
- Track and report results (revenue, pipeline, and other key success metrics as agreed to with management) to ensure that objectives are met.
- Manage the pipeline process with input of Sales and pre-sales activities utilizing the SAS system of record for sales, Orion, and in compliance with the Partner Program, Opportunity Registration Form (ORF) for partner recognition.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent knowledge of solution selling and product marketing techniques. Proven track record in business partner relationship development strategies,
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in both Dutch & English
- Public speaking experience.
- Sales DNA
- Ability to work with C-level executives
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.