Banking Industry Lead for Poland
Banking Industry Lead is a key partner for SAS sales team who shapes strategic direction and operational approach to the Clients. She/he is trusted advisor to the Client management with ability to influence them and feed with inspirations, what requires solid understanding of financial sector market trends, Client specifics and value drivers influenced by advanced analytics.
- Builds trusted relationships with sales teams and Client accounts
- Connects the advanced analytics trends with the actual business value they bring to Client organizations
- Creates SAS sales strategy with sales team for Clients representing financial sector, leads its execution and involves SAS local and international subject matter experts
- Clearly articulates the breadth and value of analytics in financial sector, and how SAS differentiates on the market
- Works closely with sales executives and consulting management to validate Go-to-market approach to mirror actual Client needs
- Contributes to the design and production of sales, pre-sales and marketing materials, including positioning SAS as an expert in financial sector within conferences, publications, webinars, social media activities
- Co-ordinates the internal launch of new services / new value propositions to sales staff
- Can articulate how SAS services add value to Client’s organization or business process and be able to back that up with demonstrated success stories
- Understands and tracks trends in the financial industry to identify new opportunities and create new solutions mirror to the client needs
- Proactively communicates knowledge to sales colleagues to empower the field to identify opportunities and successfully positions the company’s services on the market
- Develops relationships in FSI market players and influencers and creates long-term relations, especially with C-level executives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 10+ years of experience in strategy development for financial sector (gathered either in financial institutions or in consulting) or positioning of analytical solutions to finance Clients, with strong C-level exposure
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Well-developed problem solving skills to bring new ideas to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
- Strong opinion leadership: ability to generate and populate new ideas reflecting the Client's needs.
- Positive attitude, good people and client approach
Master degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field related to area of assignment.