Senior Hosting Technical Account Manager
The Hosting Technical Account Manager (TAM) serves as the primary point of contact for customer engagement during the production phase of a hosted project. The TAM works directly with customers and internal staff as the resource primarily responsible for overseeing incident and problem resolution, coordinating change management activities, managing escalations, monitoring adherence to customer service level agreements (SLAs), and ensuring service quality standards are maintained for the customer’s hosted solution. The TAM leads collaboration and communication across diverse internal and customer teams to ensure positive business outcomes.
- Collaborates across company to ensure a seamless transition from implementation to production support.
- Serves as the operational lead for the customer engagement upon completion of project implementation.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots customer reported problems to provide suitable solutions and/or workarounds.
- Leads incident, problem, and change management activities for customer through collaboration with internal and external teams.
- Tracks daily operational status and provides managed services reporting (to include SLA reporting and key performance indicators reporting).
- Develops and implements corrective and preventative actions for service-impacting incidents.
- Collects and documents customer requirements for managed service requests.
- Creates and/or provides input into Knowledge Base articles.
- Serves as an advocate for the customer’s business across company, i.e., Technical Support, R&D and Product Management.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business and IT objectives to ensure positive business outcomes for the customer and to assist in the expansion of the company footprint.
- Serves as solution subject matter expert as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Serves as the technical contact for multiple, concurrent, hosted customer projects for various solutions.
- Provides input into the design and documentation of internal processes.
- Facilitates complex meetings with a broad range of customers, internal teams, and/or industry personnel.
- Prevent issues before they arise with proactive planning and regularly scheduled technical reviews.
- Anticipates areas of conflict, proactively manages customer to prevent or minimize escalations.
- Serves as a mentorship resource or subject matter expert to other Technical Account Managers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have advanced knowledge of applicable technology, architecture and resources
- Advanced understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes and principles
- Knowledge of ETL (Extract, Transfer, Load) methodologies
- Advanced proficiency with or knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Linux, and/or Unix
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Skill in developing, tracking, and presenting customer Operational metrics up to executive levels
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of software or applications development life cycle
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate into specific support activities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Travel as business requirements dictate at management discretion
- Clear understanding of support strategies
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.