SAS Hungary is searching for Head of Consulting/Service Delivery Department
The role is responsible for defining, developing and aligning internal and external resources to help accomplish the overall business objectives of the consulting unit. In a nutshell, the head of consulting is required to:
- Manage a country consulting team
- Drive Consulting Revenue growth
- Drive Consulting Business profitability
- Enable competitive SAS solution sales [Software + Services] in conjunction with the Software Sales leadership
- Enable the Partner delivery channel as an extension of consulting arm
- Develop, align, and implement business plans to the Consulting team.
- Ensure: readiness, capacity, business development and pipeline health, consulting and system delivery capabilities, resource utilization within practice, revenue target attainment and profitability.
The above is achieved by:
Defining the consulting practice objectives, resource requirements, business and execution plans in alignment with overall consulting plan.
Providing staff with clear communication on the responsibilities and expectations
Assisting staff in delivering to expectations by continuous staff coaching and development, and performance management frequent discussions
Alleviating internal and external barriers to plan execution
Monitoring progress to plan and taking corrective actions where necessary
- Provide reliable and quality service delivery through leadership
- Professionally Represent SAS
Externally with customers when needed for business development, issue resolution and escalations.
Externally and Internally in professional conferences and forums when required
- Defines and oversees the practice objectives and the acquisition/development of resources including implementation of partner strategies to support the needs of the business
- Align with the Channel and Alliances Function to ensure sufficient and quality delivery capabilities within SAS partner community as an extension of the SAS Delivery capabilities.
- Collaborate with local country & regional leadership team on strategic business opportunities
- Seek 360 degree feedback and strive continuously to improve own function performance, and its ties with other business functions within the organization
Required skills and qualifications
The ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in quantitative field or IT Management.
- Solid experience on a service-delivery/tech consulting/Professional services leadership role with focus on:
Implementation of banking/telco/insurance application systems
Quantitative analytics related services
Large scale system integration projects and services
- Hands-on customer facing business development activities
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Customer and relationship focus
- Financial Results Focus
- Ability to innovate and drive innovation within the organization
- Ability to deal with and manage ambiguity
- Structured decision making process
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to operationalize Strategy, and drive change within the organization