SAS Technical Account Managers are part of a team of specialized Managed Services professionals who work with customers to ensure that the SAS solutions meet and evolve with their business needs.
Our TAM's possess knowledge of the unique technical environments, industry best practices, and current and future SAS solutions. In addition, the TAM's provide a valuable partnership that optimizes collaboration with the extended SAS network of professionals to help realize a premier customer experience
- Champion and advocate for the customer experience (voice of the customer).
- Manages assigned enterprise accounts to ensure customers can meet their business goals by leveraging SAS technologies
- Build Customer Success Plans based on customer defined business outcomes
- Serve as a ‘connector’ to ensure that cross-functional teams across SAS are engaged and delivering to meet/exceed customer needs
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and drive customer renewals
- Undertake discovery and education activities to identify opportunities to increase SAS usage across customer functions and processes
- Ownership and accountability for customer Service Level Agreements
- Conducts regular service health checkpoints with the customer to ensure that customers are achieving their desired outcomes.
- Provide immediate attention and escalation for urgent issues or concerns
- Leverages ITIL Incident, Problem, and Change processes to manage customer service delivery and support
- Collaborates on technical issues with SAS Managed Application Services teams to drive issue resolution, ensuring root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Manages customer budget to ensure that services are delivered within budget and profit margins are maintained
- Identifies and implements process improvements based on a data driven approach.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related quantitative field.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical account management, customer success management, consulting, or customer experience
- Experience with SaaS /Cloud .
- Understanding of multi-tiered application architecture and configuration.
- Proficiency in process formulation and process improvement.
- Strong working knowledge of IT operations, support, R&D and product management organizations
- Strong customer experience focus, excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to set priorities and deliver objectives without the need of day-to-day supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to speak at an appropriate technical and business level for the audience.
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships effectively.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple workstreams /demands simultaneously while adapting to constantly changing requirements.
- Ability to focus on Customer/business satisfaction, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness.
- Passionate about customer service and acts with immediacy and urgency
- Experience with Service Level Management
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the requirements stated above.
- Understanding of SAS products
- Experience with JIRA and Service Now
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in New Zealand, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.