Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an experienced Implementation Project Manager to join SAS’ Risk Banking & Insurance Consulting team in DACH.
You will play a vital role in the successful implementation of SAS Risk solutions, providing consulting services, including solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites and assist sales teams with sales activities. These solutions will span business and regulatory risk projects.
Working as part of the Risk Banking & Insurance Consulting team in DACH will present you with the opportunity to drive change, delivery strategic value and broaden your knowledge in Risk Management. You will work with market leading solutions and a variety of top banking customers on interesting projects.
What we’re looking for
- Background in Risk Management and Banking/Insurance and a general knowledge of the Financial Services industrys' regulatory and reporting frameworks.
- Extensive project management experience managing software implementation projects
- Knowledge of project management practice procedures and tools
- Excellent facilitation skills, including meeting content/agenda and proactive/creative management of issues
- Thorough domain and industry expertise as well as an understanding of SAS internal processes and organisation
- Excellent problem-solving organisational, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel as business needs require
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- SAS is recognised by industry analysts as a leader in analytics, data science, data management and risk management. Working directly with customers, you will deliver solutions that deliver transformational value.
- We love living the #SASlife and
- You will be working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, in a company that encourages curiosity and innovation. We strive to achieve excellence as ethical sales professionals with our customers at the centre of everything we do.
- believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
This role is based from any of our headquarters in Germany, Switzerland or Austria.
We have a modern working environment with superb facilities designed to promote wellbeing, creativity and collaboration.
How to apply
- To apply please submit your CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn