Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
You will be representing SAS as a trusted advisor on SAS education matters to all the customers in Greater China. This will be a regional role with a remit to lead the Education Team in Hong Kong and mainland China. You will be responsible for driving the digital initiatives of learning and development products and services to prospective and existing accounts.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to take the lead of growing our education business in Greater China and will offer considerable regional exposure across AP when you work on the APAC Education team.
- Work with sales staff to identify leads; participate on sales calls to target appropriate services for new and existing customers; help identify the most qualified staff to provide services and to monitor and increase student registrations in public classes.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of annual strategic business plan.
- Accountable for the performance and day-to-day operations of functional area and/or regional office. Represents region and/or functional group in management meetings.
- Responsible for the P&L of the education business for the GC market.
- Provide input to the scheduling process for staff and training events.
- Serve as curriculum team lead for course curricula.
- Develop applications or write programs to accomplish management tasks.
- Manage the development and presentation of technical workshops and demonstrations at training centers and at customer sites.
- Research and identify new third-party training centers to schedule and run SAS training classes.
- Review and sign contracts for third-party training facilities.
- Supervise training centers including purchasing of supplies and catering, staff management, hardware procurement, general maintenance and problem identification and resolution.
- Work with other divisions to ensure regional office operations are functioning properly to serve customers and employees
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years’ proven record of preferably selling digital learning solutions; developing new business by selling digital education content, corporate training solutions, professional services or software into enterprises, with recent 2 years’ experience in team management
- Strong knowledge of digital content development, software/ services acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- Good understanding on Education as a Service, academy, software and hardware terminology and concepts.
- Proven ability to utilize solutions-selling methodology, strategic concepts, and advanced sales techniques.
- Excellent organizational, facilitating and collaborating skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with users and clients in English, Mandarin and preferably Cantonese.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field.
Role can be based in Hong Kong or Beijing.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.