Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
You will be representing SAS as a trusted advisor on SAS education matters to all the customers in Hong Kong and Macau. You will be responsible for the direct sales of learning and development products and services to prospective and existing accounts to achieve sales targets through a consultative approach.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to drive growth of our education business across HK and Macau and will offer considerable regional exposure when you work on the APAC Education team.
- Sell training products and solutions to current and prospective customers; partner with account executives, customer success team, consulting team to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Achieve success by using your consultative skills to effectively manage the sales process from discovery to close.
- Strategize and implement all aspects of territory and account management and development; Identify opportunities with high “close” potential, qualify and forecast timeframes to close business.
- Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how SAS training offerings can bring business value and address each customer’s critical business challenges. Assist customers in assessing their talent development needs and designing appropriate training solutions.
- Customize and sell solution and education consulting packages to match account needs with Institute offerings, along with external partnership offerings. Provide support for self-paced e-Learning and learning software products.
- Provide timely response to potential leads and facilitate on-site training engagements from qualifying and logistics to supervising delivery and follow up.
- Prepare quotations and proposals as needed; work with cross-functional teams to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
- Build customer networks, especially with C-levels and senior executives. Leverage networking skills at SAS events and elsewhere to expand your customer contacts and support the overall mission of helping customers to be successful.
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to uncover additional opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- 8+ years’ proven record of preferably selling digital learning solutions; developing new business by selling digital education content, training solutions, professional services or software into enterprises.
- Strong knowledge of software/ services acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- Good understanding on Education as a Service, academy, software and hardware terminology and concepts.
- Proven ability to utilize solutions-selling methodology, strategic concepts, and advanced sales techniques.
- Excellent organizational, facilitating and collaborating skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with users and clients in English, Cantonese and preferably Mandarin.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field.
*Candidates with less experience may be considered as Customer Training Advisor.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.