Global Client Partner
- The role will report to the Sales Manager of Global Banking and be based in UK.
- Responsible for the GLOBAL relationship of one of SAS’s largest global accounts, with ownership and accountability for all revenue lines, customer growth and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for the multi-year account strategy of the Global Account and how SAS will grow consumption of SAS capability, revenues, customer relationships and customer success. This also means being directly responsible for the banks digital journey with SAS to the Cloud over the next two years.
- Managing & growing Executive relationships with the customers across Chief Data Officer, Risk (CRO Level), Fraud, Customer Experience , IT and Procurement.
- Creating partnerships with key client banking functions, SAS R&D and our transformation partners through SAS Alliances.
- Increased growth in usage and adoption of SAS, will be key success measurement for the role.
- Actively managing and co-ordinating Client Managers dedicated to the Account (one in Hong Kong and one in UK) along with matrix sales team across the regions.
- Leading and orchestrating the extended SAS team across Consulting, Hosting, Customer Advisory, Business Value consultants, Alliances, Education, Customer Success and Premium Support to align to the plan and maximise the customer engagement.
- The role requires flexibility to travel and spend time in Hong Kong, the USA (Key sites are Mexico & Chicago) and the customer makes regular Exec Briefing Centre visits to SAS HQ in Cary.
- Drives “Consumption” of existing ELA agreement (Aug 2019 – Aug 2022) to ensure customer maximises value from ELA investment and that SAS maximise their position to extend the agreement in 2022 as a growth rate.
- Drive incremental TOR revenues (Hosting, Services, Education and Premium Support) through planned migrations, Decisioning programme expansion and identifying net new projects.
- Drive RAPTOR fraud engagements (Outside ELA) and new “Solution” propositions (Outside ELA) in areas such as Risk, Finance and digital marketing transformations (MRM, IFRS9, CI 360 etc).
- As the main relationship owner the role also requires you to be accountable to interact and engage with many SAS HQ personnel in R&D when managing existing engagements and also dealing with any escalations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate a Growth Mindset and the curiosity to continually learn.
- Complex problem-solving skills, business transformation consulting skills and proven experience within the financial services industry, preferably globally.
- Whilst this is fundamentally a revenue growth role focused on expanding the SAS usage thorough understanding of the enabling technologies including Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and API services across the bank globally.
- An understanding of banking challenges and opportunities, legacy platform, technology and cloud architectures.
- Demonstrable experience in managing teams and Individuals across different cultures and time zones.
- Experience of selling both cloud migrations and new whitespace cloud architected solutions.
- Proven experience leading large, complex accounts (preferably financial services) that span new cloud software consumption, business transformation with alliance partners remote managed services and consulting components, (preferably with exposure to analytics and data science projects).
- Strong commercial awareness and able to engage business and technology communities across large enterprise accounts and identify appropriate opportunities
- Experience of leading internal international teams across marketing, sales, pre-sales, delivery, cloud , business value and partner organisations to deliver a range of complex solutions with global reach
- Ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders from Departmental Manager right up to C-level.
- Alignment to the SAS core values of: Passionate. Authentic. Accountable.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- We’re problem solvers, explorer and knowledge seekers – always asking, “What if?”. If you have a genuine appetite to work across a diverse range of interesting business problems then SAS should definitely interest you.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.