Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Project Mananger to lead the implemtnation and delivery of IFRS 17 anf Risk projects.
- Lead SAS IFRS17 implementation projects
- Manage customer expectations fully and acts as customer liaison.
- Plan projects based on service project implementation methodology and approach.
- Maintains an accurate project plan, adheres to deadlines and communicates weekly project status reports, issues, alerts, signoffs and closure to the team, management and the customer to ensure on-time on-quality delivery.
- Assumes fiscal responsibility for the projects, including managing budget, expense management, timely invoicing, receivables tracking and monitoring /managing subcontractor expenses.
- Ensures project designs and specifications provide a reliable blue print for implementation.
- Builds relationships with clients that characterize partnership, cooperation and trust.
- Provides leadership and drives customer success while overcoming barriers and satisfying staff, management and stakeholder commitments.
- Resolves any conflict between the project and other organizational units in a satisfactory manner, including engaging management as necessary.
- Communicates project goals to those outside the project and engages management or leadership in other units as needed to ensure customer success.
What we’re looking for
- At least 10 years of working experience in managing software/solution service project delivery.
- Knowledge and experience of project management methodology and implementation approach
- Familiar with Insurance or Banking industry is preferred.
- Better with IFRS9 or GL/Accounting system project experience
- Excellent facilitation skills, including meeting content/agenda and proactive/creative management of issues.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required or equivalent professional training presented and validated.
- Degree (or equivalent) in relevant field: e.g., Business, Accounting, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.