SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
We are seeking senior strategic business development leaders with a deep understanding of the markets and ecosystems of the Internet of Things (IoT) to focus on growing out our IoT channels and achieving sales targets through execution of the company’s IoT sell-with / sell-through strategy. You will have had exposure working with Channel Partners selling across Europe in multiple IOT enabled verticals i.e HLS, Insurance, Telecoms, retail, Logistics, agriculture.
- Responsible for overall performance of the assigned partner(s) and achievement of strategic objectives and sales targets.
- Establish successful IoT channel and partner relationships
- Manage key customer relationships and help close strategic sales opportunities
- Identify and influence key stakeholders at all levels within partner organizations and SAS to build relationships, enhance SAS IoT brand, generate and develop ideas, and pursue opportunities that will result in alternate routes to market and increased revenue
- Maintain company and Global Partner program standards including development of program frameworks to support new and existing routes to market for SAS IoT capabilities
- Demonstrate value- and trust-based business development and selling skills with a deep understanding of the customer’s needs
- Develop and maintain the multi-year strategic account plan for strategic IoT partners to meet or exceed customer objectives and SAS sales goals
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the industry including trends, business processes, financial measures, performance indicators and key competitors
- Applies knowledge of company marketing goals and objectives, SAS applications, supported hardware platforms, business trends, and industry knowledge to assess emerging IoT solution requirements.
- Works closely with virtual sales team, account managers and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads
- Assists in evaluation of territory or account potential; uses BASE or Strategic selling methodology, pipeline management and forecasting to identify accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, and forecasts time frames to close business.
- Develops action plans to close business for emerging initiatives group solutions
- Develops plans to identify emerging initiatives group solutions that have the potential for further development and executes them.
- Teams with pre-sales resources and executives on strategic account development opportunities.
- Ability to travel w/in and outside the continent
- Location UK
- Requires knowledge across multiple IoT vertical use cases
- Sr. Management / C-level strategic relationships
If you are interested we would love to hear from you!