Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Senior Accounting Coordinator to be be responsible for the generation of accounting data to supply information to management while applying generally accepted accounting principles.
- Provide support to the Finance Department.
- Perform bookkeeping tasks such as data entry, preparing payments, reports and schedules, etc.
- Assist with audits, tax matters, statutory surveys and resolving discrepancies.
- Comply with all company, local statutory, accounting and financial regulations.
- Compile, analyze, and report on financial data.
- Assist in decision-making process by preparing and gathering requested information
- Perform all assigned tasks and serve as a backup for team members as and when required.
What we’re looking for
- Accounting diploma or degree with minimum 3 years work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and experience with Sage Accounting software will be an advantage.
- Good time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details
- Familiarity with Accounting principles and standards.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.