SAS is searching for an accomplised Sales Operations individual who would be able to cover business ops-related agenda within Central European region. If you enjoy analysing business-related data in combination with frquest interaction with sales and senior management and you like to travel a bit around the region, this might be your next opportunity.
The role main mission is to directly support business operations in an effort to achieve the strategic goals of the organization, perform analysis and coordination in support of divisional activities on initiatives such as strategic planning, forecasting and CRM pipeline quality and interact with sales team, finance, marketing and applicable departments at SAS.
Role Main Responsibilities
- Ensures implementation and execution of the Pipeline Management and Forecasting guidelines, pro-actively highlight issues, potential problems and suggests corrective actions
- Assess overall sales performance by providing management with relevant management information’s (such as - performance against KPI’s, trend analysis, lead generation, pipeline quality, etc.)
- Shares and implements sales management best practices locally, leads their execution within local governance model (Account Planning, Opportunity Management Process, Close Plans…)
- Sales system and tools – effective use of the systems by the Sales teams
- Pipeline Data quality – ensure data quality and consistency according to defined standards and guidelines
- Production of timely and effective management operational reports (using common templates as well as ad-hoc reports as requested by management)
- Ensure effective CRM hygiene is undertaken by the sales team
- Collaborate with peers to enable a smooth and efficient experience across operations
Requires solid Sales Operations role experience in a multinational IT company. Experience in analyzing and reporting information related to specific area of assignment.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Good business acumen and the motivation to listen, translate, research and resolve business issues
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time
- Able to implement regional practices into his/her territory by coaching local sales teams.
- Perform well under pressure; ability to adhere to deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent facilitation, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills (data consolidation and analysis) – is a must
- Advanced English – is a must
- Microsoft PPT, able to craft decks for effective executive communication
- Education in business administration/analysis-related field