Are you an emerging technologist interested in solving complex business problems? Would you like to be paid to get trained on SAS IFRS17, SAS Visualization and more? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
The SAS Consulting IFRS17 Academy is a 12-week regional training program in Asia Pacific where participants will learn various SAS technologies and solutions with a focus on SAS Risk Management IFRS17. You will receive training in SAS advanced analytics, data management and visualization, as well as learn consultative skills and methodology, product positioning and business practices – ensuring you are well-equipped with the necessary skills to succeed. The training will take place virtually or in-country SAS office.
Upon graduation from the Academy, you will begin a role as an Associate Technical Consultant where you will provide consulting and implementation services to customer projects, utilizing the skills acquired during training.
There is accounting track available and this is what we are looking for:
Associate Technical Consultant – Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or another related field.
- Academic projects in Accounting systems and processes, Consultancy, General Insurance and/or IT and exposure on business analysis
- Computing skills in SAS/SQL/R/Python or any programming language is required.
Nice to have:
- 1 to 2 years work experience in the area of Accounting, Audit, General Insurance, IT & Systems.
- Knowledge on accounting principle, policies and procedures.
- IFRS knowledge
In addition, you should:
- Have strong written and verbal English language communication skills
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box and work with little supervision
- Be able to travel up to 30-40% or as business needs dictate
- Have an understanding of the project lifecycle (an advantage)
- Be a self-starter, eager to learn and to take on responsibilities
- Be fluent in the local language of the country of application
Program start dates:
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
- Check out our #Data4Good efforts to see how we’re using our analytics capabilities to solve humanitarian issues around poverty, health, human rights, education and the environment.
*To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the country of application and should not require sponsorship for employment visa now or in the future.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn